Connecticut was originally inhabited by multiple Native American tribes before the Dutch settled there - the Mohegans, the Pequots, and the Paugusetts. It’s home to many “firsts” including the color TV, the hamburger, the phone book, the helicopter, and the nuclear-powered submarine. It’s also home to the PEZ Candy Company and The Mark Twain House, where the famous author lived with his family from 1874 to 1891 and wrote his most famous works, including Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn. As a resident, you might already know all of these facts. But did you know that in Connecticut, in order for a pickle to officially be called a pickle, it must bounce? Also, it’s illegal to walk on your hands while crossing the street in Hartford? Something else you may not know: Explore Credit is available to Connecticut residents with an easy and fast online application process.
Connecticut residents who qualify for an Explore Credit short-term installment loan are eligible for amounts ranging from $500 to $3,000, with payback options in either weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payments.
Connecticut installment loan rate and terms
If you choose to apply and are approved for an Explore Credit loan, please keep in mind that you’re responsible for the following:
- Paying back your loan on time and in full
- Borrowing only as much as you can afford
- Reading the contract thoroughly and making sure you understand all of the terms and conditions of the loan
- Asking an Explore Credit team member to explain anything you don’t understand in your loan agreement
- Ensuring you have money in your checking account on the due date of your loan payment so your payment is completed.